OkkaTots OkkaTots Travel "Baby Depot" Bag
|Price From: ||$104.95|
The Okkatots Travel Baby Depot Bag is like nothing else on the market. Some features include:
19" high x 15" wide (including pockets) x 8.5" deep
- 300D polyester Oxford outer, cranberry red, PVC coated for water resistance
- 100% strong nylon lining, PU coated, light tan color
- Opens like a closet for easy access to everything or zip down like a regular backpack for use on the go
- Entertain little ones along the way with DVDs. A portable DVD player pocket with elastic loop keeps DVD player in place when in use. Player slides quickly and easily into the pocket when you need to go. (DVD player not included)
- Additional pocket stores DVDs or travel papers.
- Opens to a complete change station housing a large padded change mat, wet-wipes pouch and pockets for other items.
- Diaper dispenser that holds up to 16 diapers.
- Convenient access to the main compartment from the change station.
- Insulated bottle/food pocket holds at least 6 large bottles. Opens fully for easy cleaning.
- Padded shoulder straps include quick-access cell phone pocket and loop for toys, keys or pacifier.
- Find small items easily with handy pockets in the top of the bag.
- Grab keys quickly from the key hook inside the top of the bag.
- Comes with unique pacifier pouch, laundry bag, change mat and wet-wipes dispenser.
Items that come with the Travel "Baby Depot" Bag
- Removable, water resistant laundry, firstaid or food bag.
- Removable PVC wet-wipes pouch keeps wipes moist. Use in place or remove from pocket.
- Large soft change mat. Tested to consumer safety standards for lead and phthalates.
- Also comes with unique food-grade Pacifier Pouch to keep pacifiers clean and dry. Pouch attaches inside top of bag for quick access.
"Love it! "
We bought this bag when my daughter was about 18 months old for a trip we were going on and I ended up using it for our everyday diaper bag. It's has so much space and organization that I love and it's held up great! My daughter is almost 3 and we still use it everyday and we'll certainly use it when our next baby is born as well. It's totally worth the extra money and will last you way past the diapering stage!
If you're going on a plane trip I highly recommend this bag, it looks huge but you can totally fill it up and it still fits under the seat in front of you. And it's hands-free at the airport which is always a plus when you're traveling with babies and toddlers.
I have 3 month old twins. I wish I'd had this for my daughter too (she's 3). It leaves my hands available. The pockets are perfectly placed and the space for diapers is huge. Everything about the backpack makes sense and was well thought out. It's durable and the size is perfect. I wondered if it would be huge but it's not. I would recommend it for everyone!
See all reviews for OkkaTots Travel "Baby Depot" Bag »
Write a review!