Ergo Back Pack
The ERGOBaby Back Pack is designed as a day pack, that can easily snap around the straps of the carrier, for an all-in-one baby carrier and day pack. Carry your baby and necessities for a day away from home, great for active parents who love to hike. Access into the sack is from the top with a solid bottom to help keep it's shape. This accessory is roomy and will hold a towel, diapers, swim clothes, change of clothes, snacks, sun screen, hats and more.
- Snaps around straps of baby carrier with four relatch buttons
- Dimensions: 14" (36cm) high by 14" (36cm) wide by 4" (10cm) deep.
- 12 ounce 100% cotton canvas
- Top zipper has a 10" (26cm) wide opening
- Attached bottle holder
- Two front pockets
- Side zipper pocket for easy access when being worn
- Shoulder straps for independent use of baby carrier
- Top handle for easy toting
- machine washable, gentle cycle
Organic Cotton, Good for You, Good for Nature
Why Buy Organic?
Organic cotton is produced without the use of harsh chemicals. Instead natural fertilizers, compost and the use of natural pest control have helped make the growing of organic cotton a viable enterprise.
The benefit of producing cotton organically, to the consumer, especially our babies, is the softness and quality that only organic cotton can provide. This is one of the top reasons people choose organic cotton for their delicate baby's skin.
Our New 100% Organic Cotton Carriers (including the linings, Infant Inserts and Accessories*) are certified by the Control Union Certifications (formerly Skal International) in the Netherlands. CU is an independent, internationally operating organization that carries out inspections and issues certificates for sustainable production methods.
CU is accredited to carry out inspection and certification services according to the:
When you buy Organic, you can be sure that the fabric came from partnership with Mother Earth.
- EU organic requirements (EEC Regulation 2092/91)
- USA organic requirements
- National Organic Program (NOP) of the USDA
- Japanese organic requirements
- with the exception of the nylon lining in the front pouch
You may also be interested in
Write a review!